Complaints Procedure

This is set out fully in the client care letter provided to Public Access clients on my being instructed by them. In the first instance any complaint about me should be made to me and if we cannot work out a satisfactory solution then a complaint may be referred to the Legal Ombudsman though their website at

This a non -judicial dispute resolution procedure.

This is a link to my COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE.